|• Indoor and outdoor play area.
• An extensive range of educational equipment to support the many ways that children learn;
• A selection of musical instruments as well as singing circles and music and movement sessions;
• A clearly defined and varied structure to the day -- giving your child continuity, stability and familiarity;
• A regular feedback on your child's progress;
• An assurance that the children take an active role in caring for themselves, learning to equip themselves with basic skills that are a necessary part of growing up and becoming happy, healthy and well adjusted young adults.